2013 MARRS Preferred Numbers Rules
2013 MARRS Season Preferred Numbers will be available mid-February. Here are the rules:
1) Only one preferred number per vehicle logbook may be reserved.
2) Once claimed, a preferred number is reserved for the entire season.
3) Qualified racers from 2012 will retain their numbers and will be automatically assigned for 2013.
4) To qualify, more than 1/2 the MARRS races at Summit Point must have been run in 2012 with their reserved number from that season.
5) All others must use the on-line system (when available) to claim a number for 2013.
6) Preferred numbers will be claimed on a first-come, first-served basis (after the automatically qualified).